SUMMER SESSION 2018
2 years of higher education or Bachelor degree or equivalent
English proficiency: Minimum TOEIC score 785 or Minimum TOEFL score 90
Participants are usually between 20 – 60 years old coming from all parts of the world.
Students will collect 6 credits for the courses taken during the Summer Session.
ISC Paris Business School offers its students high quality teaching in one of the best Master’s programs in Marketing and Management of Luxury Products. In 2010, ISC Paris Business School decided to open a Summer Session dedicated to Luxury Management, to give international students the benefits of a strong network and partnership with other schools and companies specialized in Luxury Management.
In Paris, city of lights, world capital of the Luxury industry and the world’s best city to be a student, you will develop your skills and competencies in order to understand a sector based on values such as modernity and tradition, innovation and know-how.
You will be able to meet the demands of the new market that is emerging from the creation of global brands in developing countries.
THIS PROGRAMME WILL
- Give you strong expertise in Luxury Management, as required by a growing number of companies that need managers with specialized skills and understanding of the luxury market
- Instruct you in the management techniques in Luxury Management and help you become adaptable and effective in the sector
- Allow you to meet professionals to better understand and access the world of Luxury and Fashion
- Case studies
- Role-playing, group work and workshops
- Corporate site visits
- Interactive learning
- The course will also include lectures, wine tasting and corporate site visits to prestigious luxury companies, a luxury hotel, a luxury fashion boutiques, and cultural attractions
- Business attire is mandatory for corporate site visits
ADAGIO ACCESS PARIS CLICHY
(10-minute walk to ISC Paris Business School)
19-23 rue Anatole France, 92110 Clichy
+33 (0)1 46 39 93 50
Brand-new residence hotel
6 minutes by train from the center of Paris
600 meters from the train station
Special fares during the summer program:
- One-person studio with one king size bed: 95 euros / night + tourist tax
- Two-person studio with twin beds: 105 euros / night + tourist tax (= 52.5 euros / night / student)
*Breakfast : 9 euros /day / student
TUITION AND FEES
- Rate: 1 700 euros until June 15, 2018
- Application deadline: June 15, 2018
Tuition fees include:
- Course materials and company visits.
- The tuition fees do not cover air tickets, accommodation, local transportation, cultural visits and visa processing fees. All visa related issues are the responsibility of the participants.
International Manager – Incoming students.
+33 (0) 1 40 53 74 14