LUXURY & GLOBAL WORLD
Spend 2 weeks in Paris and experience the French approach to teaching!
This program is taught entirely in English by most skilled professors in a study environment that cooperates closely with relevant companies of the sector.
2 weeks (6-19 July 2020)
2 years of higher education or Bachelor degree or equivalent
English proficiency: B2 level (TOEIC score 785 or TOEFL score 90)
Participants are usually between 20 – 60 years old coming from all parts of the world.
Students will obtain 4 ECTS credits upon completion of this program.
Paris, the city of lights, is famous for being the capital of fashion and luxury.
Luxury is a strong industry which accounts for $ 1.3 billion in sales in France that is based on values such as modernity, tradition and know-how. It is also an industry in permanent search for innovation that aims to become more sustainable and eco-friendly.
This program will help you:
- Understand the nature of the different luxury customers and their evolution (younger, connected to brands, more demanding). These customers are the source of new business models and value proposition.
- Learn about the environmental commitment of this industry
THIS PROGRAMME WILL
- Give you strong insights of the Luxury sector to enable you to better understand the market
- Help you acquire and develop skills, competences and techniques specific to the industry in order to enable you to become adaptable and effective in this competitive sector
- Allow you to meet professionals to better understand, access the world of Luxury and Fashion and create a professional network
- Case studies
- Role-playing, group work and workshops
- Corporate site visits
- Interactive learning
Business attire is mandatory for corporate site visits
We recommend several options for your accommodation during the summer program:
(10-minute walk to ISC Paris Business School)
19-23 rue Anatole France, 92110 Clichy
+33 (0)1 46 39 93 50
Brand-new residence hotel
6 minutes by train from the center of Paris
600 meters from the train station
(5-minute walk to ISC Paris Business School)
34, rue Jules Verne, 92300 Levallois-Perret
- Résidence étudiants Levallois – Les Estudines (student hall)
1, rue Jules Verne, 92300 Levallois-Perret
200 m from ISC Paris
TUITION AND FEES
- Registration : 1 500 €
- Early-bird* : 1 350 €
- Partner universities : 1 200€
*Registration by 15th April
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
Program fees include :
- Course materials
- Company visits
- Student card
Program fees do not cover air tickets, accommodation, local transportation, cultural visits, visa processing fees or personal expenses.
*Minimum of 10 students must register, otherwise the course will be cancelled
International Relations Manager
+33 (0) 1 40 53 74 35