If you want to apply for one or two semesters and that you are a student from a partner’s university, please contact:
Ms Laurianne SAISON
International Relations Coordinator
Tel: +33 (0) 1 40 53 99 99
DOCUMENTS TO BRING
- Several black and white ID photographs, format 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Proof of financial resources showing how you plan to finance your studies and living expenses. Alternatively, a certificate (duly translated and certified of your scholarship award.
- Student ID from your home Institution
- Original documents that were submitted to the French Consulate or Embassy in your home country. You may be asked to show these at Customs when entering France.
- Medical record and vaccination Sheet
- Insurance or health coverage
- If you plan to drive while in France, you will need:
- International driver’s license
- International automobile insurance or if you rent a car you will have to have an insurance.
ISC Paris has a useful tool for professors and administration to communicate with students. Go to MyISC on Intranet with your code which will be sent to you by email prior to the beginning of the term.
In the ECTS Guide, you will find a course catalogue, enrolment information and course descriptions.
In Mes cours, you will find a time table for the current month with course titles, the names of the lecturers and classrooms. Professors may ask students to read articles, case studies and syllabi on-line. In Moodle you will find course material.
In MyMail ISC Paris Business School, each student has an ISC Paris email account (on gmail): email@example.com
In the Career center ISC Paris Business School, you will find internships offered worldwide.
In Infos personnelles, it is important that you give your contact details.