The MSc / MBA International Finance is dedicated to participants and professionals who envision working in an international environment either in international corporations, or in consultancies, or in financial institutions with a strong financial exposure such as investment banking or project finance. In that context, all courses are delivered in English which is undisputedly the working language required to open the doors to international careers.
Most of the courses are taught by professionals and academics with a strong professional background.
A specific focus is put on cash management, international risk management, hedging position using market tools, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets and structured financing such as LBOs under their various aspects: legal, tax, finance.
A substantial part of the courses is dedicated to real or potential transactions so that the attendees are regularly put in professional situation.
CAREER AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
CORPORATE FINANCE: CORPORATE TREASURER, FINANCIAL OFFICER, CFO, INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICER, BANK EXECUTIVE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, CREDIT ANALYST, INSURANCE COMPANY EXECUTIVE, LEASING COMPANY MANAGER, FINANCIAL EXPERT, CONSULTANT
MARKET FINANCE: TRADER (FOREX, COMMODITIES, ETC.), FUND MANAGER, MIDDLE AND BACK OFFICE, SPECIALIZED AUDITOR, CONSULTANT
FINANCIAL ENGINEERING: INVESTMENT BANKER (M&A), STRUCTURED FINANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER, FUND ANALYST, CONSULTANT
- Cash management in an international multicurrency environment
- Corporate finance strategy
- Corporate valuation
- Introduction to the corporate income tax system
- Corporate finance laws and regulations
- Financial statement analysis
- Elements of Information Systems (ERP, processes)
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Portfolio management
- Money market instruments z Future and Forward markets z Options and derivatives
- Equity research
- Bonds and futures: valuation and hedging
- Using Forward, Swaps, Forward Forward, FRA
- Options: trading strategies, pricing models
- Intelligence of the counterpart risk
- Internal control: methodologies and regulations
- Finding and using market information
- Advanced corporate finance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Project finance
- Structured finance
- Managing currency exchange rate risk
- Managing interest rate risk
- Managing the liquidity risk
- This program intends to provide future Finance Managers a strong understanding of Finance and Banking subjects with:
- A solid understanding of the financial risks that must be identified and hedged.
- An intimacy with the tools and techniques used for Corporate Treasury Management in international groups.
- A sound knowledge of the tools used on the markets for hedging risk, arbitrating a position, and speculating.
- An understanding of the relationship between Management and Finance. z A pragmatic intelligence of the tools and techniques of the Finance sector. z A practical approach to quantitative techniques and modeling.
- A practical training in project finance.
- Mastering the decision-making process in uncertain environments.
Some examples of assignments in companies
- SOCIÉTE GÉNÉRALE : Management of counterpart risk Gestion du risque de contrepartie sur les activités de marché
- NATIXIS : Back-office marchés
- PLANET FINANCE : Chargée de mission du directeur adjoint aux opérations HSBC : Middle office / support opérationnel valeurs mobilières
- BNP PARIBAS: Middle officer trade support
- BANK OF CHINA : Analyste crédit
Strength of the program
- Career opportunities in companies, banks and consultancies. The knowledge, confidence and experience required to be job-ready in the Finance area:
- A broad and solid scope to prepare for a large range of career opportunities
- A specific learning approach linking theory and professional practice.
- Serious game and Real-life exercises
A real connection to the professional world
- The team is made up of academics with significant professional experience (at least 10 years) in the area
- Assessment of several activities in collaboration with professionals
- Various possibilities to enrich and develop your professional network
- Specific activities aiming at facilitating professional integration in the Finance sector
- A 6 month work assignment to be conducted in the Finance area in a firm, a bank or a consultancy
- Special workshops focused on career strategy and job fiinding
- Review of the development and activation of a professional network
- Career day
Because of the relationships developed over time with significant institutions and companies, ISC Paris Business School offers many opportunities to meet major players in the financial world. In addition, the Alumni network is a strong asset as it gives access to the most famous places in Europe for the finance business. This period of the program is an opportunity for participants to meet experts and managers of the professional sector working for corporations, banks, financial companies and consultancies. Meetings are conducted in small groups with prominent executives.
Examples of institutions of previous sessions:
BLOOMBERG, ALTRAN, WORLD FUEL SERVICES, CITIBANK, ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA, COMMERZBANK.
MBA & MSc Tuition fees
International Program & MBA/M.Sc. Counselor