ISC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL CAMPUS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND HOUSING
GETTING TO ISC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Take the train from St-Lazare (metro line13) to Clichy-Levallois (10-minute walk to ISC Paris Business School)
- Bus 53 (direction Pont de Levallois) bus stop: Alsace
- Bus 341 (direction Porte de Clignancourt) bus stop: Alsace
- Bus 94 (direction Levallois–Louison Bobet) bus stop: Porte d’Asnières
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PRICES
A 10 ride ticket book (carnet) is 14.90 €.
You can also purchase a 5 € “PassNavigo” for unlimited rides and write your name and stick a picture on it.
For central Paris and zones 1-5, a weekly pass is 22.80 € and a monthly pass is 75.20 €. It allows you to use the public transportation network in Paris and its suburbs. Make sure to bring a wallet-sized ID photo for your pass.
ACCOMMODATION DURING THE PROGRAM
Adagio Aparthotel Paris Clichy
19-23 Avenue Anatole France, 92110Clichy
- Brand-new residence hotel
- 6 minutes by train from the center of Paris,
- 600 meters from the train station
- Free Wifi
Special fares during the summer program:
- One-person studio with one king size bed: 95 euros / night + tourist tax
- Two-person studio with twin beds: 105 euros / night + tourist tax (= 52.5 euros / night / student)
*Breakfast : 9 euros / day / student